Rugged, versatile, and packed with time-saving features, the Rhino™ 5200 meets key ANSI and TIA/EIA 606-A labeling standards – and labels up to 77% faster than the competition*. Just press a proprietary Rhino “Hot Key” to automatically size, space and format text for perfect patch panel labels – then press another to print matching cable flags or face plate tabs, without retyping. It’s just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps and much more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes. Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions, and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes. Add the optional quick-charging lithium-ion battery for uninterrupted productivity.
- Meet key ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labeling standards
- Exclusive, one-touch “Hot Keys” to automatically size, space, and format label text for electrical and patch panels, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications
- Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm wide labels – perfect for asset management
- Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical-heat-and UV-resistant materials; also prints heat-shrink tubes and non-adhesive labels
- Labels up to 77% faster than the competition*
- *Based on independent testing of Rhino™ 5200 vs. Panduit PanTher™ LS8, Brady®, BMP®21, Brother™ PT1650 measured in number of key strokes when making patch panel labels and all associated wire and faceplate labels
- Uses 6, 9, 12, 19 mm DYMO® Rhino Industrial Labels.
- RHINO 5200 label printer
- Durable, construction quality carrying case
- 19 mm white flexible nylon tape
- 12 mm white vinyl tape
- Li-Ion rechargeable batterypack
- AC adapter
- Quick reference guide
- User Manual CD-ROM
1 + 1 years Limited Warranty (additional year uppon registration on dymo.com)
Refer to manufacturer’s manual for the conditions of the guarantee.